JBX-R Boots MX Sole Solid Black
JBX-R Boots MX Sole Solid Black
- Lightweight microfiber upper combined with impact and abrasion-resistant PU shell
- Performance double pivot motion control system for improved levels of flexibility and precision
- Innovative YF-System provides both energy dampening and impact absorbing qualities with a full or custom foot movement range of 15 degrees, 25 degrees or free
- Improved levels of contact grip and control through PU and rubber inner ankle and calf panels that also provide exceptional all-important heat resistance
- Contoured sole for improved grip and fee
- Removable and changeable central sole insert
- 3 buckle closure system for security, durability and strength
- PU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankle
- Removable dual compound footbed
- Soft microfiber gaiter seals out water and dirt
- CE certified
Care and Maintenance
JUST1 JBX-R boots are realized following strict prodcution process, to ensure durability and resistance over time.
All plastic and leather components are checked and assembled manually, one pair at time. The peculiarity of JBX-R boots is the possibility of interchanging different elements, in order to keep the boot at maximum performance and safety.
To guarantee these characteristics, it is important to maintain your boot in good condition, JUST1 recommends:
- Before use, quickly inspect the boot, in particular check the tightness of the screws, in the constant movement points.
- After use, remove dust, mud and grease with a soft brush or a cloth moistened with water.
- Do not wash in a washing machine or with a hydro-cleaner, very high temperatures and pressures could damage some components.
- Dry in a dry place, away from direct heat sources.
- In case of particularly loose screws, we recommend applying LOCTITE® 262 on the thread of the screws, in order to seal and fix them, to prevent loosening caused by shock and vibration.
- For constant softness of the leather parts, apply a specific shoe cream.
- Regularly lubricate the buckles and sliding plastic parts, using silicone spray.
- When not in use, keep the boots in dry and ventilated places, it is also advisable to remove the insoles for better ventilation.
Shipping and Return
- Order is shipped directly from Italy. Please allow 2 business days for the order to be processed and expect the delivery in 5-7 business days by DHL.
- Free shipping on all boots orders. If you would like to order other products altogether, please separate them on another order.
- Your order comes with a 30-day return policy, which starts from the date of delivery.
- Upon receiving your order please verify that the size and fitment is correct prior to removing the sticker cling and tags.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unused, with tags attached, and in its original packaging.
- To start a return, please contact us by clicking on the “chat” button at the bottom right of this website, via email at email@example.com or by phone at (626) 581-8811, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM PST. Please make sure to have your order number or proof of purchase ready. If your return is accepted, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without notifying us via the options mentioned above will not be accepted.